Jubilee Greenwood Press Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Jubilee Greenwood Press may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 25th May 2018.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We may collect the following information for Orders Delivery and Invoicing companies.
- Name, job title and Company name
- Contact information including address, postcode & email address
- Customer preference information such as tracking and update preferences
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
HOW IS IT COLLECTED?
The data we collect may have come from various sources including:
- Existing customer database
- Existing supplier database
- Web site form submissions
- Purchased from reputable GDPR compliant list brokers
- Verbal agreement
HOW WILL IT BE USED?
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- We may contact you by email, phone or post
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests
- We will not contact you via telephone if you have engaged in promotional marketing emails, unless we have permission to do so.
If you have received a promotional email from us, it will be because:
- You have bought a product or service from us in the past
- We have bought something from you in the past
- You completed an online or offline form which gave you the option to request more information
- You are part of a list bought from a reputable GDPR compliant list broker
- All promotional emails contain an easy opt-out (unsubscribe) facility, should you no longer wish to receive them in the future
- All promotional emails are sent using a GDPR compliant Email Marketing Solution
- The data we hold is kept to a minimum and deemed necessary for our communications with you. We never request or hold any information about you that we don’t need
WHO WILL IT BE SHARED WITH?
We will not share your personal information with any other organisations unless it is necessary to fulfil the provision of booked services.
WHERE WILL IT BE STORED?
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- All digital information we hold internally is stored on secure servers and is only accessible by authorised staff members
- All Physical information (printed documents) are kept in a locked office and is only accessible by authorised staff members
- All online data is stored securely on third party cloud-based servers and is only accessible by authorised staff members
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is never 100% secure. We cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our web site. This means any such transmission is at your own risk.
We may use traffic log cookies on our web site which are totally anonymous and are used purely to analyse how users navigate around our site. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs.
A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU CLICK ON AN EXTERNAL LINK ON OUR WEBSITE?
Our website may contain links to other websites. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that website therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
HOW CAN YOU KEEP YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO UP TO DATE?
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unsubscribe from email communication using the links provided in every marketing email communication we send
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at Jubilee Greenwood Press Ltd 22-24 Abercromby Avenue High Wycombe Bucks HP12 3AX, email@example.com so that we may promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.